Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Vacuum I've Ever Owned

About 6 months ago, I knew I finally needed to break down and purchase a new vacuum. I've had several vacuums through the years, the last couple being moderately priced 'red' ones. They worked fine for a while, then I would find myself having to lay it on it's side and pretty much dig out all of the hoses that would become clogged with whatever I had picked up the previous time I used it.  Hoses would become plugged solid. There was no suction whatsoever. The last one I owned, at the end of it's short life, would actually leave more junk on the floor than there was when I started, and the beater brush would throw the dirt out the back of the darned thing. Also, clouds of dust would hang in the air afterwards, not to mention the pain in the butt that it was to keep having to buy bags for it, and have to keep putting them back on when they fell off.


I just don't have the patience for this. All I want to do it get dirt up off the floor and be done with it.


So, I started reading reviews online and checking into new ones. I came across the Shark Navigator Upright Bagless vacuum on the Walmart website. It was a little more than I wanted to spend at the time, but not outrageously priced, but after reading the reviews, decided to buy it. Now after having it for all these months, all I can say is...I LOVE it! Well worth the money I spent, it has never plugged up or lost suction, works great for both my carpets and tile floor. The canister holds a lot and is very easy to empty. It's lightweight and easy to .maneuver. The cord is nice and long. There is also a pet hair attachment that works great on my sofa...and having 3 cats and a dog in the house, I need it. 

So that's my opinion on the Shark Navigator. I don't see myself having to buy another new vacuum anytime in the near future...but if I did, I would definitely stick with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!