Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy (late) Friday!
I don't know where the day goes sometimes. I woke up at 6 with my husband to have coffee with him and see him off to work, and before I knew it, it was time to start supper for when he came home.
I got a little housecleaning done, but mostly just relaxed around the house re-cooperating from the terrible cold I've had for the past 4 days.

I am getting so tired of this winter weather. Not the cold so much as the day after day of overcast skies. It's so depressing to me...I miss the sunshine. I can't wait for spring! Since spring makes me think of grass sprouting up, and new leaves showing themselves....here are some of my favorite green things I've came across on Pinterest lately.


If only I could float around by a heart all day...
Rise above it
Via


This is just the cutest doorstop...
Door Stop
Via



I love spring/summer mornings when I wake up to birds singing in the trees...
<3
Via


I bet this smells sooo good...
Herb soap
Via


Buttons of all shapes, sizes and colors...there's so much you can do with them. I love these green ones.
Green buttons
Via


ADORABLE fabric....for a throw pillow maybe?
green.
Via


So many shades of green. Would love to have a set of dishes in a deep green some day.
green!
Via


I have an old desk that would look so great in this shade of green.
green
Via


This is just like something out of a fairytale...
Green
Via


Such organization....love the pops of green, and that MIXER!
WOW!
Via

So those are some of my favorites for this Friday.
If you want to see the rest of my Green with Envy board, or any of my other boards...click HERE, and follow me if you would like.

I am very new to blogging, and have been trying to learn by reading and looking at other people's blogs, but it is a little overwhelming so if I have done something that is bad etiquette or against the rules regarding linking the photos to their original source, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :) 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!