Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Music Shuffle #2

Happy Monday!
Here's a little music to start the week.

1. Love Is On The Way by Saigon Kick



2. My Oh My by Slade


3. Bark At The Moon by Ozzy Osbourne


4. Enchanted by The Platters


5. Winter's Love by Animal Collective


6. Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson


7. Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley


8. Primrose Lane by Jerry Wallace


9. Unchain My Heart by Ray Charles


10. The Ghost Song by The Doors

I hope everyone has a great week!!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~


4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am happy to be your newest lf follower. I am coming over from the linky followers blog hop. If you would like to follow back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and following me! I am following you back! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop!! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. Cheers!

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Kelly...thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!