1. I've never been to any other states except for Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois.
2. I love Guinea pigs.
3. I love to take a walk when there's a snow storm or blizzard.
4. I'm scared of thunder and lightning.
5. I don't drive.
6. I wish I could sew.
7. Most of the things that I've never done in my life was because I was afraid.
8. I would love to design a beautiful garden in my backyard with stone paths, trees, flower gardens, bird baths, benches and a brick patio right in the center of it.
9. I think red hair is attractive, on both males and females.
10. I love green.
11. I'm so happy that my daughter is living with us, and I can enjoy my 4-month old grandson.
12. Packing up the car and just driving around the country stopping at all the interesting places and staying at bed and breakfasts would be my idea of a perfect vacation.
13. I cry when someone sings our national anthem.
14. If I ever won the lottery, I wouldn't buy a big fancy new house...I would fix up our cute little 3-bedroom mobile home. I would have a new garage built for my husband, have a giant deck put on, remodel the kitchen, paint, have new wood floors, have the yard landscaped....because while some people might not think it's much...I absolutely LOVE it here.
15. Autumn is my favorite season.
16. I'm left-handed.
17. I have tried many times to teach myself to knit, but I just can't get the hang of it.
18. I have always wanted a tattoo, but could never decide on anything that I wanted on my body for the rest of my life.
19. I make AWESOME crepes!
20. I love doing laundry, I hate doing dishes.
21. I love to get up before everyone else and just sit and have a cup of coffee and read or go online.
22. My favorite tv show is The Office. I dvr the shows and watch the repeats constantly.
23. I love rummage sales and secondhand stores.
24. I drink too much coffee.
25. I want to plant a small vegetable garden this summer.