Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Old War


It seems like every time I pick up my Ipod, before I play anything else, I listen to a few songs from Good Old War. And sing. Loudly. When no one is around.

File:Goodoldwar img13.jpg

Good Old War is an indie/indie folk band from Philadelphia. Members are Keith Goodwin, Daniel Schwartz, and Tim Arnold. The band's name comes from the last names of the three members;
 Goodwin for Good, Arnold for Old, and Schwartz for War.

They have been around since 2008, but it wasn't until recently when I was browsing the free mp3 downloads on Amazon that I came across them. I downloaded a couple songs and was hooked.

Here are a couple of my favorites:








Love these guys! :)

Linking up to:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!